Blower motor resistor control module problems problems with a blower motor resistor are common in many cars the most common symptom of a failed blower motor resistor is when the heater fan only runs at the highest speed setting 4 or 5 and doesnt work at low speeds in some cars a failed blower motor resistor can cause a heater fan to . Via youtube capture test and replace blower motor resistor chrysler town country caravan duration 921 south main auto repair llc 419551 views. The blower motor resistor changes the speed of the fan but the switch on your dash board tells the resistor what resistance to select blower not moving any air it could be the motor but the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.