Born in atchison kansas in 1897 amelia earhart attended her first flying exhibition in 1918 while serving as a red cross nurses aide in canada she took her first flight in 1920 and declared as soon as we left the ground i knew i myself had to fly earhart soloed in 1921 and the next year bought her first airplane she wasted no time in setting a record flying higher than any . E e7 a happy landings to you amelia earhart b b7 e farewell first lady of the air verse e e7 a well now you have heard my story of that awful tragedy b e we pray that she might fly home safe again e e7 a oh in years to come tho hugh others blaze a trail across the sea b e well neer forget amelia and her plane
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.