Yes i was very frustrated making this video and i hope that helps other people out. To complete a single phase motor direction change you will need to reverse the polarity of the starter winding this will cause the magnetic field to change directions and the motor will follow in order to achieve this you can swap the connections on either end of the winding. How to reverse an electric motor broadly speaking there are three types of electric motors ac alternating current the type of electricity that comes from a wall outlet dc direct current the type of electricity that comes from a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.