7 th international conference on traffic and transport psychology official website professor emeritus ajzen and doctor fleiter have accepted the invitation to present keynotes on icttp2020. Purchase traffic and transport psychology 1st edition print book e book isbn 9780080443799 9780080550794. This article highlights applied researches in traffic psychology help for understanding the role of human factor in the formation and development of the transport environment and road safety the . This course is taught by dr ian walker and provides an introduction to key issues in traffic and transport psychology as a branch of applied psychology traffic and transport has its own body of research and theory but also draws on social and cognitive psychological theories and applies them to interesting and relevant real world issues
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.