The value of a digit based on its position or place in a number is known as its place value the following are the place values to the left of decimal point the ones the tens the hundreds the thousands and so on the following are the place values to the right of decimal point the tenth the . Tenths place definition next after ninth being the ordinal number for ten see more. Decimal place value one decimal digit this is a complete lesson with instruction and varied exercises explaining how the place value system works with decimals that have one decimal digit and how to write such decimals in expanded form. The tenths place in decimals is the first digit to the right of the decimal point for example 152 is fifteen and two tenths. The digit in the tenths place in the number 120177 is the 1 the first digit after the decimal point
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.